Sharing Your Exam, Licensing, or Credential Information

You must submit a request in writing (email, fax, or postal mail), to have your Washington State individual credential verification and/or CPA exam scores sent to:

  • Another State Board or jurisdiction;
  • An employer;
  • Professional organization;
  • Or for personal use.

The Board will provide the following information:

  • Credential verification;
  • CPA exam scores.

*** There is no fee for this request.***

*** We advise you to maintain a copy of the above listed items; we do not keep copies on file.***