It's that time of year again, Tax Season.

If you are applying to access e-filing with the IRS, you must provide a copy of your current and active CPA license or wallet card.

To print a copy of your CPA license you will need to go to your online account by first logging into Secure Access Washington (SAW).  If you have not registered with SAW, please follow our online services instructions.