CPA Firm License Renewal
How do I renew a CPA firm license?
- Visit the Board's Licensee Search to determine when your CPA firm license expires.
- Renewal deadline is April 30.
- After April 30 renewal applications must include a $100 late fee.
- Use our online services to renew the firm’s license online.
- If you are unable to renew online, contact Customer Service.
When does the renewal of a CPA firm license expire?
Once you have renewed your CPA firm license, it will expire on June 30 of the next third calendar year.
Dissolving your firm?