The Washington State Board of Accountancy Announces a New Web Site
The Washington State Board of Accountancy web site has a new look!
After surveying users and months of hard work revising every aspect of the Board’s web site, the Board launched a new web site today.
Please take a moment to check it out: www.cpaboard.wa.gov.
Our goal is to make this web site a more professional, easy, and useful tool for all potential users. The site features:
- Fill-in PDF forms
- A Consumer Protection Section
Many of the names of the pages within the web site have changed, so any “favorites” you have bookmarked may no longer work. Please be sure to use our new enhanced fill-in forms.
Special thanks to the individuals who tested the site before launch:
- Robin Clark, Board member
- Kelly Reid, Strader Hallett & Co., P.S.
- Scott Woelfle, State Auditor’s Office
- Hayden Williams, Washington Society of CPAs
- Mary Amarelo, Sweeney Conrad, P.S.
- Stacey Rupert, Sweeney Conrad, P.S.
- Judy Love, Washington Society of CPAs
- Karen Carskaddon, Washington Society of CPAs
If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please contact us at:
Phone: (360) 753-2586