2013 Individual & Firm Renewals
How do I know if it's time for me or my firm to renew?
- You can verify your status and expiration date using the Licensee Search on our website.
When may I renew?
- Renewal is available starting January 1, 2013.
How do I renew?
- If you are already registered with Secure Access Washington (SAW), you will renew using our online services.
- If you have not yet registered with SAW, please follow the instructions on our website.
You must complete the required CPE for your credential by December 31, 2012.
What if I did not complete the required CPE by December 31, 2012?
- If you did not complete the required CPE and you failed to request a CPE extension on or before December 31, 2012, your status will lapse June 30, 2013, and become subject to reinstatement (WAC 4-30-124).
- You may avoid the lapse of your credential by reinstating prior to June 30th by:
- Advising Board staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-753-2586, of your deficiency in CPE hours;
- Completing the required CPE creditable hours; and
- Submitting documentation to support all CPE completed along with:
- Completing a reinstatement application; and
- Paying a reinstatement fee of $480.
- List of Approved Washington State Ethics and Regulations Courses.
- You may track your CPE using our online services. This is an optional CPE tracking tool for your use only - not an official CPE submission for Board purposes.
Have questions? For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or (360) 753-2586.