2007 Board Meetings and Agendas
Special Board Meeting Agenda
Friday, June 15, 2007 - Special Board Meeting - 8:00 a.m.
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
17620 Pacific Highway South
9:00 a.m. - Disciplinary Hearing
PUBLIC RULE-MAKING HEARING - 8:00 a.m.
- Public Rule-Making Hearing Script
- Rules Under Consideration:
- WAC 4-25-510 What is the board's meeting schedule and how are officers elected?
- WAC 4-25-530 Fees
- WAC 4-25-820 Quality Assurance Review
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
- Board Deliberation on Proposed Rules
- Motion on Default on Statement of Charges served on May 18, 2007; Charles F. Benton, CPA; ACB-1027
- 9:00 a.m. - Disciplinary Hearing on Amended Statement of Charges served on November 7, 2006; Charles F. Benton, CPA; ACB-924
- Executive Session with Legal Counsel
- Public Input - To ensure the public has an opportunity to address its concerns and the Board has an opportunity to ask questions of the public. Individual speakers will be provided 10 minutes each.